Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Where is the word count tool?

The status bar in Word 2007 can't be turned off, so perhaps your Word window
is extending below the bottom of the screen? If it's in a restored (Normal)
window, what happens if you Maximize it?

http://word.mvps.org

"Amanda" wrote in message
It is in the status bar or under the review tab.
However i need help reenabling my status bar. I had it at the bottom of
the
page and it disappeared. If someone knows how to get it back that would be
helpful.

"abbyvfb" wrote:

Can someone please help! Where is the word count function in Word 2007?
There's no tool menu like there used to be. I need this desperately!!
Thanks!