Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2003 typing letters are stacked on top of each other

That is not likely to be the issue here (this familiar problem is a printer
driver issue). But FYI, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm

"missmarlag" wrote in message
Also, your normal.dot may have the margins set incorrectly. I don't know

how
to reset the margins in the normal.dot, but I've had some experience

messing
up the template.

"GMcCoy" wrote:

When i open a start a word document, all of my letters that i type are
stacked on top of each other. It first happened when i would print to a
network printer, now it happens to all of my documents. AAAAHHHHHH. What

do I
do?