Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Need to change color back to white background, black type

This has already been answered.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"eileenosu" wrote in message
Some time ago my computer decided to change all my Word docs to blue
background, white type. I'd tried unsuccessfully to reverse the
white-on-black of a webpage I wanted to print. Never made that happen,
but
somehow all my Word docs changed to white on black. After searching thru
all
Help offerings, I got it to change to the white-on-blue, but have been
unable
to get back to normal and it's making me crazy. PLEASE tell me what I can
do
to be normal again.
Thanks!

this