Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LeAnne LeAnne is offline

Default Strange Looking "New Blank Document"

Aha!

Thank you. I knew it had to be something simple.

"Steve Latronica Jr." wrote:

On Aug 15, 1:42 pm, Leanne wrote:
Everytime I want to open a "New Blank Document", the document resembles a
square rather than the rectangle we're all used to.

I've checked Page Layout, and it is has the "Normal Margins" selected.

When I start typing, the cursor is at the very, very top of this square
document, so when I print the document, the text starts where it would
usually start on any other normal document (whatever the normal margin sizes
are).

Help! It's driving me crazy!

Change your view..It sounds like your used to the Print Layout.