Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pia Pia is offline

Default How I set up a form so I input information using data form ico

Ok, thanks for your help.

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?UGlh?=,

Yeah, that sounds a lot like it, but I definitely used the data form button.
The box to input information didn't just automatically pop up when I went
into the form.

Well, you definitely had something that's not part of Word-out-of-the-box. The
only "data form" button in Word is for entering new records in pre-Word 2000
mail merge data sources (mainly, Word tables). If you're still with the same
company and your old profile or machine is still around, I suggest you sit down
with someone in IT and figure out what it was so that you can transfer it to
your current profile.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org