Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sonja Holmes Sonja Holmes is offline

Default section breaks without moving text

Thank you!
--
Sonja Holmes

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can't have a section break between columns in a multi-column document.
Sorry.

"Sonja Holmes" wrote in message
I am having the same problem. I am formatting a fill-in form that has a
picture included that needs to be able to be unrestricted. the document
is
in 2 columns. So I put a section break on either side of the picture, but
now
- the picture becomes one column and moves the test above it to column 2 -
need it to remain in column 1. Can you help?
--
Sonja Holmes

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

A Continuous section break should not result in a page break unless
you're
changing the number of columns and there are footnotes involved. What is
the
purpose of the section break?

"Julie" wrote in message
I wish to insert a section break and keep the text from moving to the
second
page. I've tried to use a variety of different kinds of section
breaks--odd
page, even page, continuous but each time it moves my Table onto the
next
page.

Is there a way to insert a section break without moving the text onto

Thanks.