Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default "REF" field text - different fonts appearing

Would a \*Charformat switch help? See the "Format (\*) field switch" Help
topic.

"Cranky" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with this.

I have a field in a template which takes it's information from a
dropdown called "Username." When used, the name appears with "Mr John"
in ariel, the preferred font, and "Smith" in Times New Roman. I've
reset the font of the whole document, the field itself, and of the
dropdown, yet it keeps happening.

Please can someone let me know why it is happening, and / better still
tell me how to put it right.

Thanks in advance

Steve