Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
collyj

Default What is the page set up for printing whole page of same label?

That would be great; my daughter tried to help me but got the same results as
I. What is your email address?

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Can you/will you send that file to me? Let me see if I can see what's going
on with it. (I'm a visual sort.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"collyj" wrote in message
It appears to be a default template with set margins, I tried setting the
page to all zeros but it wouldn't let me change; how do you change
template

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Did you start with Word's template? Or did you use something else?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"collyj" wrote in message
Yes I am, Epson colour printer 670

"collyj" wrote:

Trying to print page of labels with same address; labels look o k on
page
but
when printed out they are "off" the label - I only get about two rows
that
are ok. Using Avery J8160,