Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
phoenix 64 phoenix 64 is offline

Default Spell Checker is not finding mispelled words

Hello, I need some help. If anyone can tell me what the issue may be. I am
running windows XP and have office 2007 recently installed, but the spelling
checker will not work. The grammar and styles work fine.
Also, this feature did not work in the previous windows software either, it
just stopped working one day a couple of months ago.
I am in scholl and really need this feature, so if anyone is able to help I
would greatly appreciate it.