Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default importing auto correct entries from earlier version to Word 2007

On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 16:28:01 -0700, Mr SP Palaniappan Mr SP
wrote:

How does one import the auto correct entries from Word 2003 into Word 2007?
I followed the instructions for importing from Word 2000 to 2003 as given in
the MPS pages. Same macro file does not work here. I would greatly
appreciate the help. Thanks.
SP Palaniappan

Use the macro from
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...utocorrect.htm in Word 2003
to write the AutoCorrect entries to a document.

Then download AutoCorrect 2007.zip from http://jay-freedman.info and use its
contents to load the entries from that document into Word 2007.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman