Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Inserting more than 1 set of pages numbers on one document

Charlotte wrote:
It's standard over here in the UK I'm afraid

I would bet money that in the UK also, there are almost as many
standards for this sort of thing as there are universities (or more :-))

- can't really argue with my
department for the sake of an easier to use word doc! I might just stick the
appendix in as a separate doc. Thanks for your help!

Well, Doug gave you the directions for having it your (department's)
way. But should you decide to talk to anybody about the requirements,
don't mention your application, but your readers and the citation
ambiguities the requirements create ...

Greetings
Robert
--