Posted to microsoft.public.word.oleinterop,microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Default Using DOCPROPERTY in LINK field

Hi Cindy,

What's with the converter reference? From my reading of the OP's issues, Excel is already installed - it's just a matter of creating
dynamic links to allow for path changes.

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Cindy M." wrote in message news:VA.00000b7c.00b79679@speedy...
Hi Macropod,

If you edit the LINK field by changing 'LINK' and the Excel object reference to

'INCLUDETEXT', you'll get something that looks like
a Word table.

Caveat: only as long as the spreadsheet converter is installed on the system. And
this is no longer being distributed with Office (last time was 2002, I think).

-- Cindy Meister