Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default how to change column width in word 2007 please?

In order to make uneven columns, you'll need to go to the Columns dialog
(More Columns... on the Columns menu) and clear the check box for "Equal
column width." You can then set the column width (and distance between
columns) exactly in the dialog or use the ruler markers.

"Larry077" wrote in message
Hi
I wanta document with a wide left hand column and a narrow right hand
column. I can get 2 columns esily enough but can't seem to widen one and
narrow the other using the ruler.