Sweetpea60

I am also having the same problem with hyperlinks. I can insert the bookmark
and create the hyperlink but the link does not go anywhere.

Thanks,

Patti

"Ca. Dennis" wrote:

Word 2002
I'm unable to establish a hyperlink with in the current document to headings
other than the heading 1 level.

So I tried to insert a book mark in the text immediately following my
heading 2's and all I seem able to do is name the book mark. None of the
execution boxes (Add, Delete, Go To) allow entry.

So I can't link to the heading I want nor can I create a bookmark to link
to. The bookmark I'm trying to link is within a table but I wouldn't think
that would make any difference.