Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
camxaxle

Default Few questions here

What I mean was, how can i go about doing this? I know it shouldn't be done,
but it is set as a IT software (MS Word) competition question.

"camxaxle" wrote:

This is for a competition purpose, which was set as a question. Not sure how
I am suppose to do that. It was 100 pages, not 1200 pages. My mistake.

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

You won't do this with Word.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"camxaxle" wrote in message
Need some help here, please help me out if possible, thanks in advance.
Using
Word 2003.

Here's the question:
How to I make exact text "I wish you a Merry Christmas" repeated
continuously across 1200 pages without any page break.