Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default my cpa will not return my tax documents from previous years

This newsgroup does not deal with the content of Word documents. I'd suggest
your clients speak to an attorney - or tell the previous CPA that the next
letter will be from the IRS. And then contact the IRS! Don't bluff.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"annie" wrote in message
My clients are having trouble getting their tax information from their
previous CPA. They have called and gone by several times and there is
always
an excuse. I need a letter to sent to her.