Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Attachment

If you opened it directly from the email attachment, rather than
saving it to your hard drive before working on it, it's quite likely
that it doesn't exist anywhere.

If you haven't closed the document, you can still save it to your hard
drive.

On Apr 26, 4:24*pm, Mark83 wrote:
I have windows 7. I have recently opened a microsoft word attachment received
using a hotmail account. I have proceeded to alter and develop this document
and then 'saved it'. I forgot however, to 'save as' and am now unable to find
the document, which is preventing me from forarding it. Could anyone tell me
where to find it?