Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default Style Templates [was: Master Sub Documents (Thesis writing with Word)]

yes, do that.

"Nick H." niko25at@NOSPAM (at) yahoo.de wrote in message
Hi,

This is a follow-up to my post to this NG of last week with some specific
questions on creating templates.

All right, here is the what the thesis should be composed of:

- title page (1)

- signature page (2)
- abstract (2)
- table of contents (2)
- list of figures/tables (2)

- body of thesis (3)
- references/bibliography (3)

(1) ... special layout, to be numbered with i (not appearing)
(2) ... to be numbered continuously with ii... (appearing), similar
layout,
special case TOC, List of Figured
(3) ... to be numbered continuously with 1 ..., same layout (special case: