Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ferdinand Ferdinand is offline

Default Cursor jumps while typing in Word 2007 Vista

I have the same problem, and I am keeping my hands away from the touch pad
and everything else except for the keys I want to press. A computer science
major said it was a Vista problem. I also took it to a computer shop. The
technician reinstalled Office but there was little improvement.

"CPTGAWRY" wrote:

EVERYTIME I am typing a message or working on a letter in Word 2007, the
cursor will jump to another sentence. Has anyone else experienced this and
what is the solution?