Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ROGER459 ROGER459 is offline

Default How can I count characters in a document?

Good Answer... BUT... I need an... "ON-GOING"... Character Count inside the
WORD COUNT "BOX" at the Bottom of the page. I do not want to STOP and then
see how many Characters I have typed!

Many times I am limited by CHARACTER COUNT, and Not Word COUNT!

Thanks, for your Help! Cordially, Roger R.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:40:01 -0700, sewinglady
wrote:

I need to count characters automatically in my word documents.
Need help

Click Tools Word Count (in Word 2007, Review Proofing Word
Count). It will tell you the number of characters with and without
spaces.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman