Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Mail Merge wizard

You can reinstate the previous interface.

From the Tools menu, select Customize and then go to Commands tab of the
Customize dialog and select the All Commands category. Then scroll down
through the list of commands until you come to the Mail Merge Helper item
and then left click and drag it onto the expanded Tools menu.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Patricia" wrote in message
Mail Merge was so much easier in word 2000 (i believe it was). I want to
retain blank lines where I have blank fields in my access data base but I
don't have that option when printing a mail merge directory. Why do you
change things when they work perfectly well? I can't find where I can
choose
this option. Please help me.

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.