Luc

Default How do you make two pages fit on one page in Microsoft Word doc ?

Clerical support,
One way is to go to Print preview, in the toolbar there is a button to
autofit the text, it looks like a few pieces of paper with an arrow above
it. Be aware that Word will adjust the text size to accomodate you.
There are other possibilities to do it also, so if this is not to your taste
holler back and we will try to help some more.
Luc
"Clerical Support" Clerical schreef in
bericht ...
I am having a problem getting my doucment to all fit on one page. Isn't
there
some way to choose make it fit and the document will convert from two
pages
to one? Please let me know as soon as possible.