Jezebel

It's usually called 'borderless' printing. In some cases, you also need to
scale the print image (also in the printer properties) to make it work.

"Doru" wrote in message
I have an hp officejet d135 printer. I thought it could have something to
do
with the settings but I cannot figure it out.
Thank you for your help though.

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

The extent to which you can do that depends entirely on your printer, not
Word.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Doru" wrote in message
I am trying to print a document and I want the picture from the document
bleed on the edges of the document. I do not want any white margins and
have a hell of the time printing it.