Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lindab Lindab is offline

Default MS Word 2007 'modification not allowed document is locked'

I experiencing the same problem with new HP w/MS Vista, MS Word 2007 is
locked, 'modification not allowed document is locked'. Trial version
activated but when I click on 'Review' tab the editing buttons are not
available, when I click on 'alt F' I cannot find a 'resources' button. I
have not received any notifications that the trial period is about to expire.
Please help I am not able to perform any necessary tasks!