Ed

Can you answer a few questions?

"Servant for the LORD" Servant for the
wrote in message ...
Trying to put together pictures with names. Is there a format I can

download
to use? I'm in Microsoft 2003 Windows

I don't recognize "Microsoft 2003 Windows". I don't think there's a Windows
2003 - 2000 and XP, yes, but there is a Word 2003. Not to get too picky,
but sometimes instructions can get detailed, and the wrong details can send
you into frustrations.

Do you want this as separate 8 1/2 x 11 pages? As a half-page
center-stapled booklet? How big are your pictures, both height and width
and file size? How many are you putting in? If you want a template, all
this becomes important.

A better way (in my opinion) that leaves you room to do whatever you want is
to draw a table. Insert the picture in a cell and the name in the cell
below. Leave a column in between pictures, and insert your next one. Size
and format borders to your heart's content.

HTH
Ed