finalword

You can use find/replace to find the manual line breaks and replace them with
a space or nothing.

Edit | Replace
Click in the Find text box
Click the More button (if necessary)
Click the Special button
Select Manual Line Break (^l)
Click in the Replace text box
Type a space or leave it blank
Either Replace all or Hit the find next button and replace as you go.

Tip: If it doesn't find anything, try searching for a Paragraph mark (^p)
instead of a manual line break
"Myke" wrote:

A document of 120 pages done on MS Words with MANUAL LINE BREAK was forwarded
to me. I need to readjust it so that it does not take that long by removing
the manual line break.

Please I need your assistance on how to remove the Manual Line Break
automatically without removing the manual break one line after the other.

Your earliest response will be appreciated.