Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Eulogy speech help?

As Stefan says, we don't deal with content here, but my advice is to speak
from the heart. Tell the things you loved about your uncle, special things
he did for you or that you enjoyed doing together. Include some humorous
anecdotes, as these are always welcome at funerals. I've often attended
funerals for parents of friends (to support my friends even though I didn't
know their parents) and come away wishing I'd known the deceased because the
family tell such interesting anecdotes about them.

http://word.mvps.org

"Melonhead58" wrote in message
I am trying to figure out the best way to write a Eulogy for my favorite
Uncle that just past away 2 days ago. Any tips, ideas or encouragement?
need advise ASAP. The funeral is tomorrow, Sat. May 15. Thanks for any
suggestions.