Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default TOC and Hyperlink

Possibly nothing. I could be wrong, but I don't believe a TOC created with
RD fields is/can be hyperlinked to the external docs.

"Dina" wrote in message
Hi , I am trying to create one main TOC for mulitple documents, it's for a
thesis. Everything works out fine except there are no hyperlinks in the

TOC.
When I checked the field code it was :

{TOC\*MERGEFORMAT}
{RD Chapter1.doc}
{RD Chapter2.doc} ...etc

so, I added the "\h" tag to {TOC\*MERGEFORMAT\h} , but it still didn't

work.
What have I done wrong?

Thanks
Dina