Dorel Haralamb

Default problem with normal.dot

Thanks! It IS possible because in the same period I installed Acrobat 7. I’ll
check the idea.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Although it's possible this problem is due to a Windows update, what is
causing it for most users is Acrobat 7. See the last section of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm (which offers a
workaround that should work for you in any case).

so
all may benefit.

"Dorel Haralamb" wrote in message
After un update (Win update, I didn't record the number...) Word refuses

modify normal.dot. I must reinstall MSO?... All my customizations will be
lost. I make a copy of normal.dot, but. Others solutions?

Thanks!