EdNerd EdNerd is offline
Junior Member

Default WD2007: Why won't added template "stcik" as add-in?

I created a template (dotm) file, dropped it into the Templates folder, and added it as an add-in (Word Options, Manage Word Add-ins). I check the box, OK out, and close Word. When I open up again, it's not enabled! It's there, just not enabled, and the macro is not available. Same behavior if the template is in the Add-Ins folder.

What's the secret to getting an add-in enabled in Word? (Just for reference, I have no problem with this in Excel.)

Ed