Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Can't delete some text!

If Track Changes is On [depending on settings] deletions are retained and
displayed in the document until the change is either Accepted or Rejected.
You can use the Reviewing toolbar to display the Final appearance of the
document, but that doesn't actually *finalize* the doc.

Assuming you don't want to be tracking the changes, turn Track Changes Off
then accept/reject all changes & save.
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"Malin" wrote in message
Word 2003. It seems to have something to do with tracking of
changes...maybe
I try to delete already deleted text.

"CyberTaz" skrev:

What version of Word? That can [always] make a difference, but it sounds
like the doc is Protected in certain sections... Go to the Tools menu &
see
if it contains an "UnProtect Document" command. If so, select it to turn
the
protection off. As long as it isn't password protected you should be OK.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Malin" wrote in message
I'm working in a word document and make a lot of changes. For some
reason
can't delete some parts. I've tried to use backspace and delete with no
success. Other parts of the text works just fine!