Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pop` Pop` is offline

Default File Size

english wrote:
Nope, just text. 7 pages of purely text in paragraphs. I've revised
the chapter many times, but I don't see where that would make the
file bloated; nor is there any fancy formatting. Just text. Thanks.
"Wiley" wrote in message
Do you have tables in the chapter? They consume more space.

"english" wrote:

Hi: I noticed that one of my chapters - only 7 pages - has more
bytes than chapters twice its size. I have not set 'versions' on
any of the files, nor do I have pictures or embedded objects in any
of the files. I'm curious why this file is larger. Any
suggestions???

I -think- Fast Saves will cause bloat that way. Try turning it off (if you
have it on) and see what happens.

Pop`