Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Wallace Wallace is offline

Default Header and Footer toolbar unavailable

I received a Word 2003 document to "fix" that was so corrupted I converted it
to Rich Text then back into Word. I seem to have no problems with it except
that the headers and footers toolbar does not appear on the dropdown list
from the menu toolbar, and a click on Header and Footer on the View dropdown
(yes, I am in Print Layout) produces no Header or Footer, nor does the
toolbar appear.

How do I restore the header and footer level to this document? Gracias.
--
Wallace