Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Simon Minder

Default How do I do an irish fada in word

Hi Toto

I don't know the layout of an Irish/English keyboard. However, you may want
to try this:

1. Go to "Insert"

2. Select "Symbol"

3. In the font field you go to the top and select "(normal text)"

4. Scroll down and and select "Insert" or doulbe click on the letter you
wish to insert. The Ã* or ì should be there.

On a Swiss keyboard we have the possibility to go for such characters with
holding down "Alt Gr" and press the accouring button.

Kind regads,

Simon

"Toto" wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to do fada's over letters in word?
I am trying to write the name Roisin with the fada over o and the last i?
Tks