Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Don Ellis[_2_] Don Ellis[_2_] is offline

Default Comments - changing default font in Word 2007

I routinely receive documents for editing that were created in Word
2003 with Times New Roman. I highlight everything and change the font
to Calibri... but when I make corrections, the Comment Balloons still
want to use Times Roman.

I have the feeling I should be changing something under the font hood,
but I've lifted everything and can't find it. Any suggestions on how
to make the underlying font of the document, including Comments,
Calibri would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Don