Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Yvette Yvette is offline

Default Keeping word template to 1 page, each record to start on new p

Thanks so much, that's perfect

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Set the mail merge main document type to "letters" and then when you execute
the merge, the text for each record will start on a new page (actually, it
is a new Section as a Next Page Section Break is automatically inserted for
each new record)

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Yvette" wrote in message
Hi,

I have created a template in Word that is almost a full page. How can I
ensure that when I merge from excel, each new record will start on a new
page, without inserting a Page Break? When I do the merge, the next record
starts at the bottom of the previous record and throws out alignment so
they
can't be printed as separate records.
If I insert a page break, the template would need to be saved with an
extra
page, and also when merging an exra blank page will be at the end of the
merge; both of these are undesirable...if it's possible to avoid this,
that
would be great!

Thanks so much for your help.

Yvette.