Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Melissa Melissa is offline

Default Unable to change style format

To add on: I know I can just select the words and change the font to 10
manually.
But I'm interested to find out why the size won't change by applying a style
to it.

"Melissa" wrote:

I am using Word 2000.
I inherited a document and started setting up formats for my own styles,
particularly Normal. I then used the format brush to change certain
paragraphs to Normal. One paragraph is not behaving as expected. The whole
paragraph has been changed to Normal, i.e. Arial 10 but the last 2 words are
size 12. I have tried applying the Normal style directly to the whole
paragraph and to the last 2 words only but the size just won't change.

Any help?