Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I rotate text 15 degrees in Word?

I assumed he wanted to insert a rotated merge field, so that the data, when
merged, would be rotated.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
I don't see how it could be. Well, maybe if catalog merge was used and the
rotated text was saved as a graphic. But that sure seems like a lot of

work
done for whatever reason.

What "could" be done would be to start with whatever label or envelop you
were going to use, insert a text box, rotate that, and then merge your

data
into that.

I was very curious what the heck the OP was going for tho.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
We'll have to wait for JoAnn to weigh in to tell us whether rotated text
can
be used in a mail merge, however.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
As Suzanne has indicated, this is not possible in Word, but it is

fairly
simple to do in Publisher, if you have that application or feel

inclined
try it.

busybee wrote:
I want to rotate text 15 degrees in Word and use it as a mail merge
field. Is this possible?