Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

Default Resume

If you look under File New (on my computer or general templates if on Word
2002-2003) you will find a dialog box with tabs. Click on the More documents
tab and you will find a resume wizard. While I would not recommend lying
about being in jail, I wouldn't recommend putting it on the resume, either.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"michaelm" wrote in message
I just got out of jail and am seeking employment and would like to get on
track. I want to know how to set up a good resume for myself so that the
employee will take me seriously? I will be using Microsoft Word to write
my
resume.