Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default Send Document as attachment

It works fine here - Word/Outlook 2003

Catenary wrote:
I want to send a report from Word as an attachment to an email
consisting of a brief introduction. One way is to open and write the
email, then attach the document, which works. Another way is to
select "Send to Mail Recipient (as attachment)" which opens a window
allowing me to address the email and write an introduction. When I
use this second method, however, the introduction is stripped out of
the email, resulting in my recipient getting a blank sheet (with
attachment) and wondering what the attachment is.

Is there a setting I have overlooked?

Thank you