Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid

Default How come my "Insert" menu doesn't have "Symbol"?

Opps. Thanks for pointing out my mistake!
I totally didn't see the word "menu".

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
:

That will be the answer for Word 2007, but the OP has not indicated that
he/she has that version.

"Patrick Schmid" wrote in message
All the way on the right in the insert tab, you might have a big button
that says Symbols from which you can pick Symbol. Or you might just have
a big button Symbol there. It is right to Equations

"Navylovely" wrote in message
:

I cannot find the "Symbol" option on my "Insert" menu in Word. I know I

have
used this option before, and the Help option tells me this is where

"Insert
Special Character" is supposed to be. But I can't find it. In fact, I

cannot
find it anywhere. Any ideas? I'm wondering if it's a glitch in my

version or
something. Has anyone else ever had this problem?