Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
mikepope mikepope is offline

Default What controls indentation for automatic lists?

In Word 2007, I'm not seeing what settings control the indentation for
bulleted lists that you I create with the Bullets button in the toolbar. In
particular, when I add a sublevel (change list level), I would like to be
able to set where the next list level goes.

I have set tabs in the List Paragraph style, but these don't seem (?) to be
having an effect -- pressing Tab to change the list level seems to simply
move it in 1/2".

I can set up a multilevel list -- is that the only way to control indentation?

Thanks!