Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BillBQ[_2_] BillBQ[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2007 Insert File result different from Word 2003 Insert File

I've come across a problem with Word 2007 which is not inserting an .htm file
the same way as it did in Word 2003. The .htm content is inserted but it's
Word table font size is incorrect. In Word 2003 it came in with a Font size
of 11 but in Word 2007 it is a Font size of 10. Only the table has the wrong
font size, the rest of the inserted content is correctly sized.

This happens only when inserting the file to a plain .docx file or when I've
attached the .dotx file using UpdateStyles and then inserting the .htm. If
the .htm is inserted to a .docx file created directly from the same .dotx it
inserts with the correct font size in the table.

Any ideas? I could attach all the files but I don't know how to include
them in the post.

Thanks.