Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2007 Insert File result different from Word 2003 Insert F

If you don't mind, I would be interested in taking a look at the problem
documents (or relevant parts of them). You can send them to
.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"BillBQ" wrote in message
That did not improve the situation but it did change the font face of the
inserted content in the table cell. I'll post back an answer if I ever
find
one. My goal is to eliminate the rogue Word table style that may have
been
inadvertently added to the .htm content.

My table styles are these:
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-unhide:no;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
table.MsoTableGrid
{mso-style-name:"Table Grid";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-unhide:no;
border:solid windowtext 1.0pt;
mso-border-alt:solid windowtext .5pt;
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-border-insideh:.5pt solid windowtext;
mso-border-insidev:.5pt solid windowtext;
mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}

if my table tag starts: table class=MsoTableGrid
it does not work and I get a font in my table sized 10.0.

However, if my table tag starts: table class=MsoNormalTable...
it works perfectly. I get the table font of 11.0.

It's almost as if it was backwards of the two definitions.