Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2007 Insert File result different from Word 2003 Insert F

Well, you can send the file, but be sure to explain in your e-mail what the
problem is, since I don't remember this thread (and you didn't quote
anything from the previous discussion).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"BillBQ" wrote in message
Sorry Stefan, I never saw your reply until now. Are you still interested
in
the files...if so, I'll reproduce it and send your way. ("Notify me of
replies" doesn't work too well)

We did find a work-around to the whole issue by removing one of the Table
styles from the original Word document. No one is exactly sure where the
style came from originally, though.