JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Which version of Windows do you have? (And no, I don't use Works any longer.
I switched to Office years ago.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Vee" wrote in message

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
Fonts? You want to PAY for more fonts? Oh sweetie! Never pay for fonts!
There are bazillions out there for free! If you really can't find any,
contact me offline and I'll get you started.

--

JoAnn Paules (she who has 968 fonts on her system - and never seems to

have
just the right one)
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

As a matter of interest, hope it's not ot, but have you got Msoft Works on
your pc. I have, and every time I open up the database it tells me off
for
having too many fonts on my system! And I haven't got anything like the
number you've got!

Vee