Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

Default Forcing Word to start a new section on an odd or even page

.... and that's about as clear as one can be ...
`[:-}
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Furthermore, Word will insist on using an odd page number if you start the
section with an Odd Page break and an even number with an Even Page break,
so you can't use an Even Page break and start the section with 1.

"Pat Garard" apgarard-bigpond:net:au wrote in message
G'Day Henk,

In addition to (or to emphasise) what Suzanne has said:
it. In that case I would like to start each section not only on a new
page, but on a new even page consistently.

For duplex printing, new sections customarily begin on an ODD page.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Henk57" wrote in message

I have a large Word document (350 pg) that is converted to pdf.
Although intended as a one-sided print, many want to double-side print
it. In that case I would like to start each section not only on a new
page, but on a new even page consistently. Does anyone know whether is
it possible to instruct Word to do that automatically, maybe with field
codes in the page numbering? Each section has a page number format
Ch-n, where Ch is the Chapter number (letters for appendices) and n is
the page number, starting at 1 for each section.
Any help is much appreciated.

--
Henk57