Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sue Sue is offline

Default Difference between Screen View and Print Layout View

I have the paper set to 8.5 x 11". The page shows as much wider in both the
Print Layout view and the Print preview, so that it apears that I can make
the print area larger. When I actually print the right side is cut off. I've
also checked the print settings to make sure that they agree with the 8.5 x
11" size.

Is there any other setting that I'm missing?

It may just be a visual but it makes it hard to see what the final product
is going to be.