Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

Default how do i make my computer faster?

Yes.

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
:I see: Radio Flyer being a brand name (obviously quite big in the US)
rather
: than the trailer.
:
: Terry
:
: "Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote in message
: ...
: "Radio Flyer makes bikes and trikes for little tykes, in addition to
: scooters and pedal-powered cars. Italian immigrant Antonio Pasin made
his
: first Liberty Coaster in 1917. He chose the name "Radio Flyer" in 1933
: because it sounded futuristic. His grandchildren own and operate the
: company. "
:
: Tom
:
: "Terry Farrell" wrote in message
: ...
: : Great looking toy but it doesn't explain 'Radio Flyer'. Was someone
: dyslexic
: : and really meant 'Rapid Flyer?
: :
: : Terry Farrell
: :
: : "Jay Freedman" wrote in message
: : ...
: : On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:03:46 +0100, "Gordon"
:
: : wrote:
: :
: : "Marsh" wrote in message
: : ...
: : A serious question deserves a serious answer:
: : Set it up in a Radio Flyer,
: :
: : What's a "Radio Flyer"? (For us the other side of the Pond......)
: :
: : It's the standard "little red wagon":
: : http://www.radioflyer.com/steelandwood/sw_18.html
: :
: : Of course, some little red wagons aren't so little:
: : http://www.radioflyer.com/wlw/index.html
: :
: : --
: : Regards,
: : Jay Freedman
: : Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org
: : Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the
: newsgroup
: : so all may benefit.
: :
: