Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
akkrug akkrug is offline

Default Macro not working on other pc's

I restored my NORMAL.DOT template to the version prior to the addition of the
addlines macro. I then keyed the new macro and made it available to the new
template only. Should this work or do I have to create a module?

Thanks for your patience!!

Ken K. - 2191
--
akkrug

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Yes it should, but there again I don't know what you have copied to that
template from normal.dot when you were messing with the Organiser,

akkrug wrote:
Thanks Graham. Idiot's guide should work well for me! One question,
When I selected macros and chose only the template I wanted,
shouldn't that display only the macros in that template and not the
normal template?

Thanks again for the help!!!

I have created a new template and added a macro to it to unprotect
the form and insert additional lines. When I open the template, the
macro shows up under the template in question (not just on the
normal template). Does anyone know why the macro won't work or
display on other pc's? I tried to use the organizer to copy from
one template to another without much success.

Thanks for the help!
--
akkrug